- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
A year after experiencing what he never thought possible his father's suicide author Dylan Dodson had learned many lessons about pain, suffering, and grief. After hearing story after story of others who had been through difficult situations and painful circumstances, he began to realize a few things. He saw how much pain people deal with in their everyday lives. He discovered that many people thought that they were the only ones who experienced those painful emotions in the manner that they did, and that they felt bad because of how they were feeling.
But struggling through a hard time does not mean you do not love God and that He does not love you. The emotions that you feel are normal; you were created with the ability to grieve, and it is okay to do so. Pain is real, and so are the feelings that come with it. You are not alone in your suffering; there is nothing wrong with you, and God does not love you any less or any more because of what you have been through. This is not your typical what now book. Rather, it is a real story that you can relate to and understand in your own way. Journey with Dodson as he shares his experiences, and discover what the Bible has to say on true pain, true grief, and a true God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality