- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: I Can Read!
A lesson in getting along with siblings ...
Troo and his friends are too grown up to play with Troos little sister. But when Keewa and Rilla go home, who will Troo play with?
This is a Level Two I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
As a kid Kevin could not resist drawing on any available scrap of paper or napkin. Today he uses that same passion to draw artwork for greeting cards, murals, and children's books. Kevin lives in Michigan with his wife Susan and three daughters. He considers them, along with his mother and father, as keys to his talent and success.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers >> I Can Read!
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.