- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: I Can Read!
A lesson in considering others needs ...
Its hot and Troo wants to go swimming! Now! But when he blocks off the river to make a small pool, the water stops flowing downstream. What will happen to the creatures that need the river to live?
This is a Level Two I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
As a kid Kevin could not resist drawing on any available scrap of paper or napkin. Today he uses that same passion to draw artwork for greeting cards, murals, and children's books. Kevin lives in Michigan with his wife Susan and three daughters. He considers them, along with his mother and father, as keys to his talent and success.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.