Triumph Over M.S.
Triumph Over M.S.  -     By: Bill Martin Vivatson
Buy Item $15.29 Retail: $16.99 Save 10% ($1.70)
In Stock
Stock No: WW965089
Xulon Press / 2012 / Paperback
Quantity:

Add To Cart


Add To Wishlist
Quantity:


Add To Cart


Wishlist

Triumph Over M.S.

Xulon Press / 2012 / Paperback

In Stock
Stock No: WW965089


Product Close-up
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.

Product Information

Format: Paperback
Vendor: Xulon Press
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.01 X 0.39 (inches)
ISBN: 1619965089
ISBN-13: 9781619965089

Publisher's Description

This thesis offers the dignity of hope to M.S. survivors who cherish their independence. But, this is only possible when one understands that only 15% of all M.S. survivors suffer the severe handicaps from constant reoccurring infections. These brave survivors deserve our sympathy and support. Mercifully, the other 85%, of us live with cyclical forms of this disease, meaning, much of our lives can be normal. It was 63 years ago, at age 23, when this author was diagnosed with acute M.S.. He became functionally blind with his right limbs compromised. After diagnosis he defiantly ignored all medical counsel as to medication, therapy and lifestyle. In doing so, he lived a full and prosperous life with freedom, adventure, accomplishment and good health. This thesis catalogues his remarkable story. It is here that you will learn his decisions were no accident

Product Reviews

Be the first to write a review!

Ask Christianbook

Find Related Products

Author/Artist Review

Back
×

Ask Christianbook

What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.

If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.