Using a colorful, easy-to-read format with relevant diagrams, this SparkChart covers all of the basics of Trigonometry. Topics covered include: graphing trigonometric functions, triangle formulas, solving right triangles, solving oblique triangles, area of a triangle, and more. Perfect for studying or reference! two double-sided pages. Approximately 8.5" x 3.5".
The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This four-page chart reviews:
- Definitions of trigonometry, angles, and functions
- Types of trigonometric functions
- Special trigonometric values
- Graphing sinusoidal functions
- Inverse Functions
- Trigonometric identities
- Graphing trigonometric functions
- Triangle formulas and finding the area of a triangle
- Solving right triangles
- Solving oblique triangles