Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Will Christians go through the Tribulation? Is there any way to know for sure? The battle of beliefs about the timing of the Rapture is becoming more intense. But what the Bible says about the future doesn't need to be confusing.
By not truly understanding the message of Scripture, people have been baffled for years about the pre-, mid-, and post-Tribulation views. Bestselling author Tim LaHaye carefully unravels the confusion in Who Will Face the Tribulation?
With scholarly research, LaHaye uses the infallible Word of God to provide complete and compelling answers to those who want to understand the pre-Tribulation view. In this book, you'll find...
- Solid explanations for why the Rapture happens before the Tribulation.
- The key to interpreting Bible prophecy correctly.
- Timelines and charts that give a clear picture of the end times.
Get excited about Christ's return in this highly readable and informative study of the Rapture.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2016|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology >> Rapture Theory >> Posttribulation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology >> Rapture Theory >> Pretribulation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology