- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
When turbulent trials blow across the sunny skies of your life, how do you respond?
Do you stew and fret, searching for solutions? Instead, realize that the presence of trials in your life reveals that God may be trying to get a message through to you. Trials are tests of your faith, patience or endurance through the process of suffering - providing the quality or worth of something or someone.
Amidst trials, recognize if you...
- Have a tendency to deny the facts
- Always have reasons to blame other people
- Are prone to sink into self-pity
Read June Hunt's book, Trials: God's Refining Fire, to understand that the Spirit of Christ is living in you and gives you power to live above the winds of any adversity.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Hope for the Heart
Everyone faces trials. Whether it's losing a job or losing a loved one, when trials hit they often make us wonder Why—why this? Why now? Why me? Packed with easy-to-understand explanations, key Bible verses, and biblical encouragement, this 96-page book shows how God uses the trials of life to refine us, to strengthen us, and to transforms us into His glorious image. Find out how to stand on God's promises during tough times and be encouraged as you begin to see your problems as God's possibilities.
- 10 steps to accepting God's will for your life
- 6 stages of character refinement
- 8 key thoughts that can hardened your heart (and how to combat them)
- 5 ways to build your faith in the furnace. Covers how to:
- Face your trials positively
- Persevere through your trial patiently
- Finish your trial maturely
- Pray for wisdom consistently
- Believe in God's answer confidently.
Perfect for individual use, group Bible studies, Adult Sunday School, church giveaways, or to hand to someone for encouragement. Includes incredible insight from key Bible stories, such as Job, Daniel, and Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
We don't develop Christ-like character all at once. It's forged over time, especially through trials. But, how can you hang on to hope in the midst of the flames? June Hunt takes you step-by-step through the refiner's process—revealing how God uses trials to purify us, test us, and ultimately bless us. Enjoy getting biblical hope and practical advice on how to trust in God during the trials and tribulations of life.
3 Keys To Understanding the Trials of Life
God uses trials to strengthen and refine me
- Exposing our current character and flawed thinking
- Testing our faith
- Refining our character
- Proving our commitment in Christ.
My attitude and response to trials makes a difference
The mere presence of pain is not a promise of refinement. Your attitude and response toward your trials helps determine what God will accomplish through them. In the Characteristics and Causes section, June Hunt not only describes the different types of trials we face, she reveals how to keep our hearts from becoming hardened during the process. She tackles the 8 thoughts that can easily brew up bitterness and rot us with resentment.
It's not fair—no one is suffering like me
I am no different than others. God allows all his children to suffer.
You know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of suffering. (1 Peter 5:9)
God has given me all that I need to withstand trials and tribulations
Through every trial you can experience peace, transformation, and personal growth by depending on the guidelines of God's truth. In the last section of this book, Steps to Solution, June Hunt shows how to practically apply the word of God to our lives.
It is easy to say we trust God in our trials, but we often need practical steps to know how to trust him. Enjoy getting practical advice rooted in the Word of God that covers:
- 10 steps to accepting God's will in your life
- 12 responses to trials that please God
- 11 key truths from God's word that will comfort you during tough times
- How to pray during trials
- And more!
June Hunt begins this minibook with a definition section where she describes the key ways God uses trials in our life. She explains how trials are instrumental in:
The Bible is filled with images of God working as the Refiner in our lives. In this section, June Hunt also walks you through the 6 stages of the refinement process—from breaking the rock to expose its precious qualities to the crucible meant for purification. (Includes key verses and amazing insight that will encourage you!)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology