Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2006|
Treasures of the Transformed Life: Satisfying Your Soul's Thirst for More: BookJohn Ed MathisonAbingdon Press / Trade Paperback$14.49 Retail:
$17.99Save 19% ($3.50)
Treasures of the Transformed Life: Satisfying Your Soul's Thirst for More: Leader's Guide with DVDJohn Ed MathisonAbingdon Press / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.99Save 25% ($3.00)
Help your congregation to continue their journey of 40 days of transformation. The small group element is a dynamic part of the Transformed Giving: Realizing Your Church's Full Stewardship Potential program. Your members have been focused on the daily readings in Treasures of the Transformed Life. Small groups encourage individuals to share what they are learning and experiencing. It will also help them to begin to see where they can live out the themes of Prayer, Presence, Gifts, & Service within church and the greater community.
The Participants Workbook provides them space to journal about the thought provoking questions raised in the daily readings. It is also a great reference when they are in their small groups/classes.
Each member participating in the study will need a copy of this Workbook, along with a copy of Treasures of the Transformed Life.
To learn more about Transformed Giving, please click here.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides