- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
Whether you are in plenty or in want, money has a direct connection to your values, your faith, and the health of your relationships. Its no wonder that in the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus presented a radical message about our "treasure" and our hearts.
In this four-week study, Jacob Armstrong uses Matthew 6 to reexamine how we look at our finances and possessions, through the counter-cultural teachings of the Sermon on the Mount.
Week 1: Where Is Your Treasure? Matthew 6:19-23
Week 2: The Problem with Two Masters Matthew 6:24
Week 3: How to Give Matthew 6:1-6
Week 4: Dont Worry Bout a Thing Matthew 6:25-35
This book of daily devotional readings is an important part of the program and is designed both for individual reading and group use. The book helps participants explore ways in which generosity and financial challenges in their personal lives can affect relationships with people and with God. Each devotion includes a Scripture, a short reading with stories, and a prayer.
This Daily Readings book and DVD can be used in a small group setting or with the Program Guide and Flash Drive as part of a church-wide Stewardship program.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance