- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Weary travelers. You've seen them -- everything they own crammed into their luggage. Staggering through terminals and hotel lobbies with overstuffed suitcases, trunks, duffels, and backpacks.
Backs ache. Feet burn. Eyelids droop.
We've all seen people like that.
At times, we are people like that -- if not with our physical luggage, then at least with our spiritual load.
We all lug loads we were never intended to carry. Fear. Worry. Discontent. No wonder we get so weary. We're worn out from carrying that excess baggage. Wouldn't it be nice to lose some of those bags?
That's the invitation of Max Lucado. With the Twenty-third Psalm as our guide, let's release some of the burdens we were never intended to bear.
Using these verses as a guide, Max Lucado walks us through a helpful inventory of our burdens. May God use this Psalm to remind you to release the burdens you were never meant to bear.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality