Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
|1. Traveling Light||Max Lucado||N/A||Album Only|
|2. Traveling Light||Max Lucado||N/A||Album Only|
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)|
Verbal Abuse Survivors Speak Out: On Relationship and Recovery - unabridged audiobook on CDPatricia Evans, Laural MerlingtonBrilliance Audio on CD Value Priced / 2013 / Compact disc$7.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 25% ($2.50)
Weary travelers. You’ve seen them—everything they own crammed into their luggage. Staggering through terminals and hotel lobbies with overstuffed suitcases, trunks, duffels, and backpacks.
Backs ache. Feet burn. Eyelids droop.
We’ve all seen people like that.
At times, we are people like that—if not with our physical luggage, then at least with our spiritual load. We lug loads we were never intended to carry. Fear. Worry. Discontent. No wonder we get so weary. We’re worn out from carrying that excess baggage. Wouldn’t it be nice to lose some of those bags?
That’s the invitation of Max Lucado. With the Twenty-third Psalm as our guide, let’s release some of the burdens we were never intended to bear.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues