Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)|
Verbal Abuse Survivors Speak Out: On Relationship and Recovery - unabridged audiobook on CDPatricia Evans, Laural MerlingtonBrilliance Audio on CD Value Priced / 2013 / Compact disc$5.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 40% ($4.00)
Weary travelers. Youve seen themeverything they own crammed into their luggage. Staggering through terminals and hotel lobbies with overstuffed suitcases, trunks, duffels, and backpacks.
Backs ache. Feet burn. Eyelids droop.
Weve all seen people like that.
At times, we are people like thatif not with our physical luggage, then at least with our spiritual load. We lug loads we were never intended to carry. Fear. Worry. Discontent. No wonder we get so weary. Were worn out from carrying that excess baggage. Wouldnt it be nice to lose some of those bags?
Thats the invitation of Max Lucado. With the Twenty-third Psalm as our guide, lets release some of the burdens we were never intended to bear.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture