- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Lift Every Voice
Publication Date: 2007
From the Foreword by Dr William J. Shaw, President, National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc and Pastor, White Rock Baptist Church, Philadelphia, PA
"The Trauma Zone is a must-read for anyone who is looking to leave the past in its place and press toward a brighter tomorrow. Collins has put on paper universal truth, biblical principles, and several powerhouse solutions that not only make sense - they work!"
-Andria Hall, Veteran Broadcast Journalist, International Speaker, Author and Radio Host of The Walk At Work
"I recommend this book to all who are in the helping professions. I recommend this book to all who wrestle with depression and negative attitudes. I recommend this book to all who would embrace what it is Jesus had in His mind when He said, 'I have come that you might have life more abundantly'."
- Pastor Jeremiah A. Wright, Trinity United Church of Christ, Chicago, IL
"This significant and insightful work will help those who are wounded accept the marvelous grace of God, and give them both the ability and the will to move on."
- Rev. J. Wendell Mapson, Jr., President, Baptist Ministers Philadelphia Conference and Vicinity; Pastor, Monumental Baptist Church, Philadelphia, PA
"...it is a timely, long-awaited, practical resource for every pastor's and counselor's reading that effectively combines biblical and theological and spiritual discernment with documented clinical research. It is a must-read for all ministers concerned about helping people to achieve what Jesus meant when He said, "Be thou made whole!"
-Rev. Dr. Albert F. Campbell, Pastor, Mount Carmel Baptist Church, Philadelphia, PA
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues