- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
For five years, Joy and Tait Cruse walked closely with God while their four-year-old son, Connor, battled stage-IV cancer. Throughout this time, their primary focus was to navigate through the toughest battle of their lives without losing their hope in Christ. Hope Transformed offers a simple guide in devotional/self-help format for readers to work through their own battles, while garnering strength from God. Many authors offer hope for readers during the battle. Hope Transformed also speaks to readers who, by not having their desires realized, feel defeated and lost. In the final chapters of the book, they use their post-battle wisdom to answer the compelling question, Where do you go when God says no? The focus of this book is not about the loss of Connor. Connor's life was the stimulus to finding faith and hope in their battle and their loss. At first, their hope was in Connor's healing, but ultimately their hope was found in Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational