The Transcultural Leader, Leading the Way to PCA (Purposeful Cooperative Action): Leadership for All Human Systems - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
This book helps the leader of today to lead in a way that will energize and mobilize followers. This book will provide leaders with a resource designed to guide them in their endeavor to bring people divided by cultural differences to a place of purpose, cooperation, and action. The insights and common experiences of the transcultural leaders discussed in this book will highlight their personal attributes, modes of thinking, and ways they engage with others in multicultural environmentsthereby providing the reader with a new understanding of leadership that transcends the natural man-made boundaries of culture. This work discusses the importance of understanding culture and presents characteristics of a leader who is capable of leading in this rapidly changing cultural landscape. The reader is provided with a framework from which he or she can build, a framework built around dialogue, which leads to connection and collaboration. This work will help the reader discover the heart, mind, and soul of transcultural leadership.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational