* For more than 100 years, this basic Bible overview has given leaders the firm foundation they need to teach God's Word with power. Now updated for a new generation, this 26-lesson course features everything you need to certify students for Christian service, including the text of the Student Guide, step-by-step lesson plans, reproducible work sheets, and more. 144 pages, softcover from Standard.
This 26-session Bible overviewdesigned to equip lay leaders to serve as elders, Sunday school teachers, small group facilitators, and in other positions of service in the churchcan be completed as a group study or a self-study. The Training for Service Leader Guide includes the full text of the Student Guide as well as the material needed to lead the 26-session Bible survey course and to certify students for positions of Christian service.
Both volumes have revised graphics and have been updated to reflect the best understanding of the Bible and educational methodology.
The church depends on volunteer workers to staff educational ministries. Sunday school teachers and small group leaders may have a heart to teach the Bible, but how have they been academically prepared?
Over the course of a century, Training for Service has equipped over one million volunteers with this basic course and certification for Bible teaching. This new revision retains all the features listed above and also gives access to www.trainingforservice.com, which:
• Gives the leader access to every reproducible included in the Leader Guide in a larger format.
• Allows the leader to create a full-color, fully personalized completion certificate for each graduate.
• Posts names of every graduate of the course submitted by the leader month by month.
• And contains many more helpful features!