Into the Deep: One Man's Story of How Tragedy Took His Family but Could Not Take His Faith - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
One August evening, Robert and Melissa Rogers and their four young children were driving home from a family wedding. Caught in a flash flood, their car washed off the road-and Robert's family was swept into eternity. As a husband and father, he felt unbearable loss. Yet his story didn't end there. Into the Deep reveals the compelling story of believing despite tragedy . . . and how each of us can stand on the Rock, Jesus Christ.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
BobDAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5RivettingNovember 18, 2011BobDAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am noit an avid reader, but once I picked this up, I couldn't put it down. Finished it in 9 hours. What an inspiration for those in grief.
DarleneSarasota, FLAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Could not put this book downDecember 27, 2010DarleneSarasota, FLAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An exceptionally inspirational book. Amazing story of excruciating tragedy and how this man's faith brought honor and Glory to God, even to this day!
Christina Melton2 Stars Out Of 5September 3, 2010Christina MeltonThis story was sad,yet inspiring to how we all should be strong in our faith even in the most horrific times.
Elaine Stutzman5 Stars Out Of 5July 21, 2010Elaine StutzmanThis is a very touching book. It is a book about how God brought beauty out of a terrible tragedy. Highly reccomend
Cynthia Rice5 Stars Out Of 5October 1, 2009Cynthia RiceA riveting book!! What a wonderful testimony to God's faithfulness through this his of tragedy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational