Add To Cart
Add To Cart
BROWSE for Christian Living
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Keeping a journal and prayer are very important keys to growth in any Christian's life. Tracking Your Walk is a cool new tool to help young believers (ages 9 and up) develop these vital areas of their Christian walk.
- A 2-track Bible reading plan
- Maps and Illustrations
- Address, Notes, and List-Doodle sections
- Lots of Journal Space
- Thorough Discussions of Quiet Time, Prayer and More!
Number of Pages: 221
Vendor: Ywam Publishing
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 9 X 7.25 X .35 (inches)|
My Good News Journal: A Journal For Kids Who Are New ChristiansRob SandersB&H Church Supply / Gift$8.49 Retail:
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)
Exploring God's Word: How to Use Your BibleConcordia Publishing House / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 22% ($2.00)
Keeping a journal is an important key to growth in any believer's life. Here is a new tool to assist ages 9 to 14 in this vital area of journal keeping. The book is designed to begin at any time of the year and features lay-flat binding. It includes a Bible reading plan; address, notes, and list-doodle sections; and nation and people group information to broaden the young believer's world view.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Gift & Home >> Children
- Gift & Home >> Office >> Stationery >> Journals >> Prayer Journals
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Christian Life & Youth
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living