- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Tozer on the Holy Spirit is a 365-day devotional that unearths the wonder of the Holy Spirit.
A. W. Tozer was a man who thirsted for the Spirit of God, who prayed often and shunned distraction so that he might drink Him in more steadily. In these daily meditations on Scripture, Tozer will inspire you to do the same. According to Tozer, the Spirit is neglected by the modern church"buried dynamite," so to speak. But were believers to know the Spiritintimately and accuratelythey would know freedom from stagnancy. They would know power and life.
This devotional goes through many of the defining characteristics of the Holy Spirit. Each day seeks to stoke the believer's internal desire to hunger and thirst after the Spirit of God. A. W. Tozer simplifies many of the basic aspects of the Christian faith, asserting that there is even no worship without the Holy Spirit.
This yearlong devotional will leave you with a greater sense of your place in the Kingdom of God, as well as a fellowship with God's Spirit. After all, we are to "enter into the fullness of the Spirit so that God's Son may be glorified in us!"
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year