- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Some of the greatest problems to overcome in life are the ones that you do not realize are there. Many times attitudes affect your life, your relationships, your workplaces, and probably most importantly your church. And much like toxic gasses that can exist unseen, and even without odor, these attitudes can go unrecognized. They will hinder and even destroy the joy of the believer and the unity of the body of Christ.
Toxic takes a look at the nine attitudes of anger, jealousy, quarreling, slander, gossip, selfishness, arrogance, disorderly behavior, and judgmentalism from a biblical perspective, exposing their detrimental impacts.
Toxic will not only help you through a process of identifying these attitudes if present, but will also give you tools to confront them in your life, as you seek out freedom and healing that can only come from God.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues