Tourette: That's What Makes Me Tic - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2010
This story of my life-long battle to endure living with Tourette Syndrome has three aims: I hope to encourage fellow sufferers not to give up as they struggle with this disease that makes others despise us. I want to help others to understand us and perhaps even accept us, in spite of our unacceptable speech and behavior. Most of all I want to glorify God, Who is in control of everything, and Who loves us in spite of our tics.
Victor Mizelle has lived in Richmond, VA, for most of his adult life. He has been a professional musician for more than 50 of his 75 years. His only relief from Tourette Syndrome comes when he is playing music (he plays electric bass). God reached out to him in spite of the vile behaviors caused by the Tourette tics, over which he has no control, and the unclean life that Tourette forced him into. He wrote this book to inspire those who are suffering from this cruel disease, and to help others understand the torment in which Tourette sufferers live.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns