Add To Cart
Touch and Feel: Playtime
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Number of Pages: 12
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Touch & Feel
Toddlers will love learning about playtime with the interactive images in this board book that features bristly pigs on a play farm, the velvety ear of a stuffed elephant, a toy dinosaur's scaly skin, and more of their favorite toys and games, with appealing touch-and-feel elements on every spread that help build sensory development as well as language and reading readiness.
A sparkly jacket encourages toddlers to pick up the book, the bright bold interior pages help them develop object recognition, and the descriptive text builds their language skills — making this series a favorite for both parents and children.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Touch & Feel
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Other
- Children >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Other
- Children >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Touch & Feel