- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
R. T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England, for twenty-five years. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, he was educated at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (MDiv) and Oxford University(DPhil). Dr. Kendall is the author of more than fifty-five books, including Total Forgiveness, How To Forgive Ourselves Totally, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, The Thorn in the Flesh, Grace, Pure Joy, Imitating Christ,and The Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5read with prayer, and an open mindJuly 17, 2012vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5In my past, I would have NEVER bought this book; I have been angry and bitter with His dealings (and His silences) with me so many times. I went through a difficult marriage, and so often He didnt respond to my cries for help, any kind. Eventually I went through a divorce, estrangements from grown children, and more disappointments with Him. I have had to forgive not only my ex, but our grown children, others; a process which will be lifelong. And..having found these books by RT Kendall (a big help by the way); I am also forgiving God for His dealings with me. I may NEVER understand God's ways; but forgiving is what I have to do, including forgiving God. I recommend this book, and others by this author.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality