- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Using hilarious stories and quirky insights from the trenches of motherhood, Melanie Dale encourages moms to take a risk and develop relationships with other moms. In Women Are Scary she guides readers in how to develop relationships from acquaintances to lifelong friends. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World: How One Family Learned That Saying No Can Lead to Life's Biggest Yes - eBookKristen WelchTyndale Momentum / 2016 / ePub$9.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.10)
How to Ruin Your Child in 7 Easy Steps: Tame Your Vices, Nurture Their Virtues - eBookPatrick Quinn, Ken RoachDavid C. Cook / 2015 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)
Lets see…this is the part where I convince you that you need this book. This book will massage your feet. This book will bring you a fuzzy blanket at the end of a long day of parenting your tiny little insanazoids. I promise to make you snort laugh at least once. After reading this book, youll rock jazz hands, be able to sing on-key, and never, ever have to fold laundry again. Okay, they told me Im actually supposed to tell you a little about the book. Um, right. Look. Heres the thing. Too many of us women are frazzled and lonely, isolated in our minivans while schlepping bags, strollers, and munchkins to and fro across town. It doesnt have to be this way. In this guide to "momlationships," I use a dating analogy to take us "around the bases" to our home-run friendships, the ones that last a lifetime, not just a soccer season. This is our journey to each other, to finding our people and being other peoples people, learning how to bless each other and not destroy each other. Its sometimes scary. And always awkward. Lets have some fun.
Melanie Dale is a minivan mama and total weirdo who stinks at small talk. Her laugh is a combination honk-snort, and its so bad that people have moved away from her in the movie theater. She adores sci-fi and superheroes and is terrified of Pinterest. Author of Women Are Scary: The Totally Awkward Adventure of Finding Mom Friends, she loves speaking, writing for Coffee+Crumbs, and advocating for Childrens HopeChest. Living in the Atlanta area with her husband and three kids, she blogs at Unexpected.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues