- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
There are oceanic depths to a woman's heart, and in the deep are hurts and hopes, disappointments and dilemmas, and failures and fears. Combine these with a woman's desire for love, beauty, acceptance, and purpose, and sometimes what you get is a jumbled mess of a heart. Without biblical guidance, one can feel confused and hopeless about how to be the woman God created them to be. Yet the Lord promises to fill and satisfy you, to make you into that beautiful piece of pottery that serves a glorious purposes.
This book presents a Bible study on some of the many issues that women struggle with that directly affect the condition of their hearts. The purpose of the study is to help you recognize the Lord's active work in your life and to renew your passion and trust in the Lord. Each chapter ends with either a prayer challenge or a life challenge in which the lessons learned are to be applied. These challenges are meant to encourage you to step out in faith and trust in the Lord. Through these lessons, your heart will be molded into the heart the Lord desires you to have.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides