- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Transform your heart health!
If you're like most women, you want to get in shape and eat right, but you struggle to stick to a program long enough to see results. And while you know that a healthy physical heart is vital to your well being, recent medical research suggests a healthy spiritual heart may be just as important.
Total Heart Health for Women Workbook is a step-by-step resource that skillfully combines wellness strategies to keep both your body and soul in perfect sync. Centering on the 90 Day Total Heart Health Challenge, topnotch cardiologists and a fitness expert join pastor Ed and Jo Beth Young to guide you in:
- Pinpointing your habits with a Personal Lifestyle Assessment
- Tailoring goals to what you need to change
- Staying motivated with day-by-day guidance
- Focusing on God through prayer and guided Bible readings
- Eating healthfully with specific menus and recipes
Whether you want to feel energetic from morning until night, embrace a closer relationship with God, or simply desire a more balanced lifestyle, take the challenge to transform your health?in just 90 days!