- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2010
R. T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England for twenty-five years. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty books, including The Thorn in the Flesh, Grace, In Pursuit of His Glory, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, Total Forgiveness, Pure Joy, Just Say Thanks! and The Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Visit Kendalls Web site at www.rtkendallministries.com.
marie5 Stars Out Of 5AwesomeApril 15, 2016marieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I recommend this book for all to read. I am currently using this book for Women's Ministry in our Church and this book has really made each one of us really stop and think about our own lives.One of the Best books I've read.
Mari5 Stars Out Of 5The Power of ForgivenessMarch 7, 2016MariQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I ordered this book along with the study guide for a life group that my church put together. This book has been an excellent guide to addressing unforgivness while seeking God's word. Surrendering my will has allowed me to have experienced a profund freedom and joy.
candy5 Stars Out Of 5amazingJanuary 10, 2016candyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great book and fast shipping very happy with my purchase and customer service
flo5 Stars Out Of 5Total ForgivenessNovember 30, 2015floQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 2This is a wonderful book to help you overcome hurt from the past.
Linda W.5 Stars Out Of 5Total Forgiveness - Awesome bookMay 11, 2015Linda W.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the easiest to read books on forgiveness I have seen. It is also powerful in that Kendall does not pull any punches about our responsibilities as a Christian to love our enemies and forgive those that wrong us. Have used in twice in Ladies Bible studies and will likely use again in the future. I also like very much the print type - it is easy for a mature person to read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues