- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
A resource on marital infedlity for all involved, even onlookers
Written by respected pastor and marriage counselor Dave Carder, this revised and expanded version of Torn Asunder sorts through the factors that contribute to infidelity and then maps out a recovery process for both partners. With compassion and wisdom rooted in the Bible, Carder offers insight for the victims of adultery, the perpetrators, and those who seek to help hurting couples.
Along the way Carder also answers questions like:
- Why did this happen?
- We didnt actually sleep together, so is it still an affair?
- Can I trust my spouse again?
- Should I reveal a secret affair?
- What if my spouse doesnt want me back?
- What do we tell the kids?
This refreshed and updated edition is an excellent resource for pastors, leaders, and lay people.
Pair this with the Torn Asunder Workbook to for extra guidance in applying the book's advice to your marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce