Top Ten Ways to Be a Great Leader - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2017
Dr. Hans Finzel knows from personal experience the key success factors in every new leader's journey. He shows readers:
- The two most important words in a leader's vocabulary
- The skills a leader needs to communicate effectively
- Why today's effective leaders lead with vulnerability
- The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership
- How to lead with both passion and humility
- The difference between making a mark and leaving a legacy
Dr. Hans Finzel is an author, a speaker, and a trusted authority in the leadership field. He is the author of ten books, including the international bestseller The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make. With a doctorate in leadership studies from Fuller School of Intercultural Studies, Finzel is a globally respected teacher. After serving twenty years as president and CEO of WorldVenture, he now leads the nonprofit training ministry HDLeaders. He and his wife, Donna, have four adult children and live in Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲