Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Easy to follow, volunteer friendly Top 50 Bible Object Lessons create opportunities for children to remember the main theme using science and everyday objects. Teach kids key Bible stories plus 20 bonus holiday and favorite game lessons with quick and easy-to-use reproducible book for Sunday school teachers. 8.5" x 11", paperback, from RoseKidz.
Rose Publishing Product Code: R50009
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 X 75.00 (inches)|
Series: Rose Top 50
Object Lessons for a Year: 52 Talks for the Children's Sermon TimeDavid ClaassenBaker Books / 1986 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)
77 Fairly Safe Science Experiments for Illustrating Bible LessonsDonald B. DeYoungBaker Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.29 Retail:
$14.99Save 38% ($5.70)
About The Series▼▲
The Top 50 series aims to create the top resources for Children's Ministries. Some are created from top authors and teachers in Children's Ministries. Others combine some of our best lessons from favorite RoseKidz products (previously Rainbow Press) into a new, updated format. Enjoy the quick and easy-to-use reproducible resources packed with lessons, activities and crafts. Includes top lessons every child should know that are volunteer and child-friendly!
Enjoy having OVER 90 fully-reproducible object lessons, games, and activities for Sunday school, including the Top 50 Object Lessons for children's church! From fizzy soda experiments that teach about anger in Ephesians 4 to gift-wrapped surprises that show us the gift of Jesus & salvation at Christmas, get more than a year's worth of object lessons in one reproducible book!
Imagine having 50 of the best ready-to-go object lessons in kid's ministry at your fingertips! Each lesson comes with step-by-step instructions, discussion questions, a memory verse, life applications, and more! Easy to follow, volunteer friendly directions create opportunities for children to remember the main theme using object lessons. Using science and everyday objects, you can teach kids key themes such as God's love with science, food, and more to keep them actively growing in God's Word!
Features of The Top 50 Object Lessons for Children's Church Made Easy
Jesus often used objects around him to teach truth. He took what was understood and familiar and connected it to a godly truth so that the truth would be more understood and familiar. RoseKidz has taken the same time-tested teaching techniques and packs it all in one book at your fingertips with Top 50 Object Lessons! Features—
- Enjoy 50 object lessons in one easy-to-use reproducible book—an ENTIRE year's worth of curriculum that can be used over and over!
- PLUS! Over 40 bonus lessons for holidays, popular games, and more!
- Quick and easy-to-use resource for teachers includes Bible lessons with step-by-step instructions for kids Sunday school teachers
- And much more!
Paperback, 256 pages, 8.375" x 11", fully reproducible.
Everything You Need for a Year's Worth of Sunday School Object Lessons
Whether you teach children's church, after-school sessions, mid-week services, Sunday School, or home school, you will find everything you need to offer meaningful, fun object lessons in Top 50 Object Lessons. Each book includes materials geared for inspired teaching sessions, plus extra ideas and teacher resources. From puzzles to games to snacks, each object lesson's content provides flexibility as you shape the lesson's message for your class.
Each Top 50 Object Lesson for Sunday School Includes—
- Memory verse
- Object lesson (with step-by-step instructions)
- List of supplies needed and teaching tips
- 3 discussion questions
- Life application
- "Take It Further" list of additional Bible stories each object lesson can be used on
Lessons have never been easier to find: this book also includes a handy quick-find index in the back organized by:
- Topic: Find object lessons on topics like forgiveness, generosity, sibling rivalry, trusting God, and much more!
- Type: From food and science-related object lessons to object lessons using everyday objects or discount store items, find the lesson that fits your class!
- Bible Story/Verse: From the story of the Good Samaritan and Jonah and the Whale to Jesus' birth and the Ten Commandments, search for any object lesson you want by verse and Bible story!
Top Object Lessons for Sunday School for Every Topic
Enjoy having over 90 object lessons that are quick-prep and easy-to-understand, perfect for creative hands and active minds! Features age-appropriate object lessons (with step-by-step teacher instructions) to help your kids get a deeper understanding of God's Word. Covers best Bible verses on key topics:
- Faith: Guide by faith blindfold game
- Wisdom: Sponge & squirt gun water activity
- Friendship: DIY marshmallow tower activity and snack
- And much more!
- Scripture Memory: Armor of God Scripture shield game
- Worship: Whole-hearted worship cut-out activity
- Prayer: "Up, Up, Up" prayer bubbles to God
- And much more!
- Relationship with God: "Plugging into God" science demonstration
- Love for God: Putting God first foam finger
- God's Love for Me: The hoop of God's love
- And much more!
- Christmas: "Make Room for Jesus" Christmas gift demonstration
- Easter: Jump the Gap Game: sin and God's grace
- Thanksgiving: "Pass the Praise" thankfulness activity
- And much more!
How To Use Top 50 Object Lessons for Sunday School
- Each chapter begins with the focus Scripture and memory verse.
- The Presentation helps you keep the children focused on the main truth being taught from God's Word. It will help you confidently know what to do and say at each step along the way to ensure God's message is imprinted on your kids' hearts and minds!
- For an extended lesson, the "Take It Further" section has great suggestions for specific passages and stories in the Bible you can connect this object lesson to!
- The Discussion Questions and Life Application will help your kids solidify the object lesson by applying the ideas to their own lives and choices.
- Finish up the lesson by closing in prayer; the "Wrap It Up" blurb summarizes the key ideas from the lesson and will help shift you and your little ones into a time of talking to God!
Extra Resources For Kids Sunday School Teachers
These all-inclusive Bible lesson include helpful resources that make teaching easier than ever. Includes:
- Step-by-Step Teaching Instruction
- Teacher Helps (Practical advice and tips)
- Discussion Starters
- Perforated Pages to make it easy to copy handout and craft templates
About The Author▼▲
Kathie Phillips has served in some capacity of Children's Ministry since the age of 13. In addition to being a workshop leader and conference speaker, Kathie has written for several publications, including Children's Ministry Magazine, Orange, Kidology and What's in the Bible. Her ministry blog, KidMinspiration, was recognized as one of the top 100 Children's Ministry blogs in 2013 and 2015. Currently, Kathie is the Director of Children's Ministry at Central Presbyterian Church in Baltimore, Maryland.