Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Hit the highlights with "DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10" guidebooks!
This helpful pocket-sized book (4" x 7.5") covers all of Vancouver's & Victoria's major sights and attractions with easy-to-use top 10 lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
This guidebook includes:
- Itineraries help you plan your trip
- Maps of walking routes that show you the best ways to maximize your time
- Top 10 lists that feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more
- Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map
- Plus DK's famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of history and culture.
Number of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide
Geography: U.S. and Canada Sticker Activity Book, Grades Pre-K & UpKumon Publishing North America / 2017 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:
$9.95Save 30% ($2.96)
History of Canada TimelineMilliken / 2012 / Other$7.49 Retail:
$7.95Save 6% ($0.46)
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Vancouver and Victoria will lead you straight to the very best this region has to offer. Whether you're looking for the things not to miss at the Top 10 sights or want to find the best nightspots, this fully updated guide with pull-out map is the perfect pocket-sized companion.
The guide is divided by area with restaurant reviews for each, as well as recommendations for hotels, bars, and places to shop. Rely on dozens of Top 10 lists — from the Top 10 museums to the Top 10 events and festivals. There's even a list of the Top 10 things to avoid.
You'll find the insider knowledge you need to explore every corner of this region with DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Vancouver and Victoria.