- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
There are many strengths to this book. First, it is helpfully organized as a reference guide. Readers can consult chapters as needed and do not have to read it from cover to cover. It is easy to find targeted suggestions to enhance performance or remedy a problem in a specific area. Moreover, Davis writes concisely and in very practical terms. Second, Tools for Teaching is applicable to a wide range of audiences across disciplines and experience levels.
In sum, this updated edition of Tools for Teaching is a thorough compendium of effective teaching practices. If I were to select only one book to give to a colleague or graduate student to help him or her teach, it would be this text."
--American Psychological Association PsycCritiques Vol 54, Release 43, Article 9 (October 28, 2009)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> Education Theory
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download