- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
A very readable overview of Tolkien and his work, incorporating a brief biography, an examination of the books and a look at the process of filming his work, including The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings saga. It explores how Tolkien's background as a medievalist and linguist informed the languages of Middle-earth, the influence of his Catholicism and Tolkien's legacy in fantasy.
A timely book to coincide with the first of Peter Jackson's two keenly awaited Hobbit films.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction