- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
A perfect companion to Read and Share BibleTM that helps young families teach about God's Word!
With 52 Bible stories and fun activities, this book provides easy access to age-appropriate topics, prayers, Bible stories, and activities that encourage sharing God's love with others. Stories emphasize such topics as helpfulness, forgiveness, love, and fear. It's perfect for young families who are looking for tools to help them teach their children about God's love and who want to make the most of the times they spend together.
Each devotional contains a variety of topic introductions (ranging from songs and poems to recipes and stories), a Bible verse (short enough for a child to memorize), a Bible story, What Have You Learned questions, a Share God's Love activity; a prayer; plus engaging four-color art.
Gwen Ellis has been writing and editing all kinds of books for many years. Her Read and Share Bible and its ancillary products have sold more than 1.3 million units. Gwen is fierce in her endeavor to communicate the Word of God to kids, and she is the proud mother of two adult children and two wonderful grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Kids & Toys >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related