Together for a Season: Lent, Holy Week and Easter
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
|Format: Compact disc|
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Church House Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 11.75 X 8.25 (inches)|
Drawing on the material offered in Common Worship: Times and Seasons, this book includes:
- An introduction to each of the seasons of Lent, Holy Week and Easter;
- Fully worked-out all-age services for all the key dates, including the start of Lent, Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Ascension and Pentecost;
- Creative suggestions for incorporating multi-sensory elements into seasonal worship to encourage active participation and involvement from the whole church;
- A wealth of additional practical resources for use with groups of children and adults, at home and in outreach activities.
There are three pathways through the material: the Lenten tree, Head, hands and heart and Stations of the cross. The book includes information on the origins of these symbols and suggestions as to how they might become a unifying thread in the worship of the whole congregation as they journey through Lent, Holy Week and Easter.
Woven throughout are suggestions for how to lift the liturgical texts off the page to produce engaging, multi-sensory worship that encourages the participation of the whole people of God.
The material is supported by a free CD-ROM, which includes illustrations and templates, the texts of services, and full-colour photographs to inspire your own worship.
|Email me when this product is available.|