To: God, From: A Woman's Heart - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
These everyday prayers to God from women capture the heart and soul of her daily concerns. Topics include marriage, children, friends, busyness, daily life, work life, relationships, coping skills, thankfulness, and world matters. The magnetic snap shut cover makes it easy to use and a great gift for any occasion. Hardcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
A Woman Seeking God: Discover God in the Places of Your Life - eBookDorothy Kelley PattersonB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99
The 7 Hardest Things God Asks a Woman to Do - eBookKathie Reimer, Lisa WhittleShepherd Press / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)
The Reverend Canon Rachel Stowe was Central Prayer Correspondent for the Mothers Union, one of the largest Christian womens organizations in the world, from 1987-1992. She is an honorary canon of St. Albans Cathedral and assists on a team of 13 rural churches. She lives in North Yorkshire, England.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues