Why the Tithe?: Entering Into God's Economic Plan and Design for Giving - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2013
Tithing is much more than a Christian discipline. It is a covenant symbol of God's love. Scripture is very clear - if you do not tithe, you are stealing from God. It is equally clear in stating God's promise that if you do tithe, God will open the windows of Heaven to pour out more blessing than you can imagine. You may have settled the question of whether or not you should tithe, but maybe you still wonder why God is specific about the principle of the Tithe. Abraham, the man of faith, was blessed by the high priest of God in his day in the paying of tithes. We, as the children of faith, are also blessed in the bringing of our tithes to our High Priest - Jesus Christ. The offering of tithes that Abraham gave to Melchisedec was an act of homage, reverence, love, and faith. When we bring our tithes to our High Priest, we are saying, I love You, I bow my knee to You. I bow my will to You. I gladly give my life to You. In his book Why the Tithe? Edward L. Haywood explains the Biblical origin of tithing. With teaching on the Old Testament high priest Melchizedek and New Testament teachings on the principles of sowing and reaping, you will come to understand God's perfect plan for victorious living through good stewardship of your resources.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
chrislouisianaAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5its biblical truthSeptember 29, 2012chrislouisianaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4lots of people dont belive in tithe,, love of money i guess,
this booklet after careful study ,, searching scriptures, lines up with the word of GOD,, its a enlightment to read a good foundation on tithe,,, and yes tithe was going on way before the law ,,,, read the bible you will see,
Roger Marks1 Stars Out Of 5Not a great readMarch 24, 2011Roger MarksQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1THis little book on tithing is a theological treatise that came out of a writers mind that wanted to find scripture that supported his view on tithing. Most of it relates to Old Testament tithing and most of which is irrelevant to the New Testament Church. He selected a few verses that gave him the opportunity to present what was not in scripture, putting his own spin on things and ignoring the fact that the New Testament not once mentions tithing for New Testament believers.
The writer must believe that we are still living under the Old Covenant and all the rules and regulations regarding giving to God in the Old Testament somehow are relevant to the New. That being the case get ready to line up your sheep and crops to bring to church as your offering to the Lord.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Church Finance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Church Finance
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership