The Titanic's Last Hero: A Startling True Story That Can Change Your Life Forever - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2013
The inspiring love story that will change your life. One hundred years ago, an unsinkable luxury liner sank on its maiden voyage. More than 1,500 men, women, and children tragically lost their lives after the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg on the night of April 12, 1912. Shockingly, many who perished had refused to board the lifeboats at first, believing the ship as truly indestructible and would not sink! From that dark disaster shines an inspirational love storythe true story of one mans great love for his Savior and for humankind. This is the story of John Harper, the Titanics last hero, who set his only child in a lifeboat before setting his sights on the salvation of the lost souls around him. Re-live John Harpers last hours as the ship took on water and passengers swarmed the decks. Let the women, children, and the unsaved into the lifeboats! was Harpers cry. Discover, through the testimonies of those who knew him, what inspired this man to go down with the ship and flounder in icy waters under a starry sky as he searched for doomed souls who needed his message of love and salvation. The Titanics Last Hero presents a hero whose courageous story you will never forget.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
pastor frankMichiganAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Must read book....October 6, 2013pastor frankMichiganAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4The story of John Harper, one of my heroes! I wish I knew of this book when Jame's Cameron's movie was a big hit. Would have been a great story to share with fans of the movie. This incredible true story of an amazing and selfless man is truly inspiring. He literally led a man to Christ with his dying words! The chapters with his brother giving recollections of John Harper are quite touching.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 20th Century
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational