Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Running Press
Publication Date: 2013
Little Ellie the elephant is the only kid at a grown-up party. No one is paying any attention to poor Ellie, and she can't reach the food! Why must everything be for big people?
Then to Ellie's surprise, she discovers a little chef mouse inside a hole in the wall, and he's filming a cooking show! Ellie can see that his sharp senses are key ingredients for a successful tiny pie. Will this be the perfect snack that's just her size?
As an added treat, Alice Waters has contributed a delicious tiny apple pie recipe perfect for little hands (and big appetites)!
School Library Journal
This beautifully illustrated picture book is delightful. Readers will linger over the vibrant paintings that fill each page to soak in every detail.”
"Tiny Pie" is a gorgeous children's book meant for kids ages 3-6, but it's the sort of book adults will smile over, too.”
Contra Costa Times
Alice Waters contributed a tiny pie recipe to this charming picture book, but it's the story about a hungry little elephant, written by Michael Oatman and Emmy-nominated screenwriter Mark Bailey, that will truly delight....The book is adorable.”
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational