Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Warner Press
Going Live in 3-2-1: Creative Storytelling TechniquesTina HouserWarner Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
More Than Cookies & Punch: 50+ Bible Story Snacks and LessonsTina HouserWarner Press / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 23% ($3.50)
This book includes:
- Nineteen stories that occurred during Easter Holy Week.
- Four more stories that occurred before Christ's Ascension.
- Between two and four activities per story such as: games, crafts, snacks, science experiments, storytelling ideas and/or object lessons.
- Two outreach activities to use during the Easter season that will encourage parents and grandparents who do not attend church regularly to include worship as part of their Easter celebration.
Tina says, "We can't allow the Truth to fall under the shadow of a giant rabbit costume." She shows us in this book how "to enjoy both the celebration of our culture and still keep our eyes fixed on Jesus."
"Celebrate everything Jesus went through that week, so when Easter Sunday arrives, you
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Activity Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Supplements >> Bible Activity Books
- Kids & Toys >> Crafts & Art Supplies >> Activity Books >> Bible Activity Books
- Kids & Toys >> Crafts & Art Supplies >> Activity Books >> Holiday Activity Books