Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 244
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.1875 (inches)|
Where Will You Go from Here? Moving Forward When Life Doesn't Go As PlannedValorie BurtonWaterBrook / 2011 / Trade Paperback$14.39 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and PurposeCandace Cameron BureB&H Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 59% ($10.00)
then this book is for you.
Are you exhausted from rushing through your days in a flurry of activity, then dropping into bed only to find your mind racing ahead to the next day’s to-do list? Are you constantly playing catch-up at work and at home? Would you like to have more energy and time to invest in the people, activities, and goals that hold meaning for you?
It’s time to shed that burden of busyness.
Join life coach Valorie Burton on a revitalizing 28-day journey to take back your schedule, reclaim your sanity, and replenish your energy. Through her proven techniques and valuable insights, you’ll discover how to carve out time for the things that reflect your highest priorities and, in the process, redesign your lifestyle to more fully express who God created you to be.
Savor a lifestyle that truly nourishes your soul.
Packed with realistic strategies for reducing stress and increasing satisfaction, How Did I Get So Busy? will help you trim your to-do list, drop unwanted clutter, listen for the Spirit’s leading, and nourish your soul with answers to your life’s most important questions.
Valorie Burton is a personal life coach and motivational speaker, and the author of Listen to Your Life, What's Really Holding You Back, Why Not You? and Rich Minds, Rich Rewards. She has served clients in more than thirty states and seven countries and appeared widely in the national media. Visit her at www.valorieburton.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth