- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Climbing in the Los Alamos canyon, Davey meets the mysterious Wolf, who can read Davey’s “sad eyes.” Wolf is the only person who seems to understand the rage and fear Davey feels.
Slowly, with Wolf’s help, Davey realizes that she must get on with her life. But when will she be ready to leave the past behind and move toward the future? Will she ever stop hurting?
Judy Blume spent her childhood in Elizabeth, New Jersey, making up stories inside her head. She has spent her adult years in many places, doing the same thing, only now she writes her stories down on paper. Her twenty-eight books have won many awards, including the National Book Foundation's Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters.
Judy lives in Key West and New York City. You can visit her at JudyBlume.com and follow @JudyBlume on Twitter.
From the Paperback edition.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues