Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Through the Eyes of Hope: Love More, Worry Less, and See God in the Midst of Your Adversity|
By: Lacey Buchanan
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 X .64 (inches)|
Weight: 16 ounces
Stock No: WW991078
Understand how God turns tragic circumstances into something beautiful for His glory, while you love more, complain less, and see God at work in the most unlikely of places.
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1, MEV
What happens when things dont go as planned? What happens when the storm you face is completely out of your control? The Buchanans precious son Christian was born with a medical condition that is so incredibly unique, its one of only fifty known cases in the world. This story has captured the hearts of hundreds of thousands.
In Through the Eyes of Hope Lacey Buchanan tells this compelling story of trusting God in the face of adversity. You will be moved and inspired to hold on to Gods promises when things go wrong and find joy in midst of any storm.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth