- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
A cancer diagnosis can be shocking and overwhelming, to say the least. But what happens when a husband and wife are both diagnosed with cancers that typically have poor prognoses? Richard and Robin Johnson were the pastors of a rural Colorado church where they were both diagnosed with cancers that would change their lives forever.
“We all face ‘valley experiences,’ but how we deal with these situations and experiences will determine the outcome for us,” Richard says. “We can fall prey to fear, worry and defeat, or we can look to the Lord to help us, to strengthen us, and to become what He desires us to be in the midst of every situation.”
Through the Valley will encourage you to trust God and live victoriously in whatever you may be going through in this life, for when Jesus is all we have, Jesus is all we need!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational