- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
What will you do when the unthinkable happens?
Her parents called her Lenya Lion because of her ferocious personality and hair that had been wild and mane-like since birth. But they never expected that, five days before Christmas, their five-year-old daughter would suddenly go to heaven after an asthma attack. How do you walk out of the ER without your daughter?
More a manifesto for high-octane living than a manual for grieving, Through the Eyes of a Lion will help you turn your journey into a "roar story" by guiding you to
- look past what you can see with the naked eye
- survive Saturdaythe space between promise and fulfillment
- let God turn your pain into a microphone
- cue the eagle and run toward the roar
Whether youre currently facing adversity or want to prepare yourself for inevitable hardship, its time to look at the adventure of your life through Jesus eyesthe eyes of a Lion.
"He has this story. And he has told it well. With candor. With honesty. With hope."
Max Lucado, pastor and New York Times bestselling author of Before Amen
"One of the most powerfully transparent books Ive ever read . . . a book we all need to read."
Sheila Walsh, speaker, Bible teacher, and bestselling author of 5 Minutes with Jesus
"This is more than a book. Its a lifeline."
From the foreword by Steven Furtick, pastor and bestselling author of Crash the Chatterbox
Levi Lusko is a bestselling author, pastor of Fresh Life (a multisite church in Montana, Utah, Wyoming, and Oregon), and the founder of Skull Church, and the O2 Experience. Levi travels around the world speaking about Jesus. He takes pleasure in small things, such as black coffee, new shoes, fast Internet, and falling asleep in the sun. He and his wife, Jennie, have four daughters, Alivia, Daisy, Clover, and Lenya, who is in heaven; and a son named Lennox.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues