- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Author of the beloved best seller Paris to the Moon, Adam Gopnik has been writing for The New Yorker since 1986. He is a three-time winner of the National Magazine Award for Essays and for Reviews and Criticism and of the George Polk Award for Magazine Reporting. He lives in New York City with his wife and their two children.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> American
- Fiction >> Literature >> American
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts