Through the Bible Book by Book, Part 1: Genesis to Esther - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Designed to promote a broad, overall knowledge of the contents of each book of the Bible, this book gives a brief overview of the author and background information for each book, and then divides each book into an easily followed outline for systematic study and memorization. eBook Version. Includes books of the Bible Genesis through Esther.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Gospel Publishing House
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Through the Bible Book By Book
Myer Pearlman (1893-1943)-Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, Myer Pearlman immigrated to New York in 1915. In 1925 he graduated from Central Bible Institute, Springfield, Missouri, and joined the CBI faculty. Two years later, he married Irene Graves. For many years, along with his teaching duties, Pearlman edited Reveille, prepared the Adult Teacher Quarterly for Gospel Publishing House, and wrote books, including Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible