Through the Bible Book by Book Part Three - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Gospel Publishing House
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Through the Bible Book By Book
Through the Bible Book by Book is designed to promote a broad, overall knowledge of the contents of each book of the Bible. It is a timeless study tool for teachers of biblical truth. It has been a standard classroom text for more than seven decades in churches and schools, as well as an aid for personal Bible study. Readers will appreciate the brief overview of author and background information for each book of the Bible. It also breaks down each Bible book into an easy-to-follow outline for systematic study and memorization. A must-have for teachers and students. Volume 3 covers the New Testament from Matthew to Acts.
Myer Pearlman (1893-1943)-Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, Myer Pearlman immigrated to New York in 1915. In 1925 he graduated from Central Bible Institute, Springfield, Missouri, and joined the CBI faculty. Two years later, he married Irene Graves. For many years, along with his teaching duties, Pearlman edited Reveille, prepared the Adult Teacher Quarterly for Gospel Publishing House, and wrote books, including Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible