Add To Cart
|Title: Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing|
By: Sally Lloyd-Jones
Illustrated By: Jago Sally
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 7.75 inches X 6.5 inches X 1 inches (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 4 ounces
Stock No: WW721635
Just Mom and Me Having Tea: A Devotional Bible Study for Mothers and DaughtersMary MurrayHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$11.99Save 29% ($3.50)
Are you searching for a way to teach Gods truth and purpose to your young children? The creators of the bestselling Jesus Storybook Bible created a gorgeous and innovative collection of 101 simple-yet-profound thoughts on faith. Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing is perfect for family devotions, bedtime, storytime, or even as a companion to The Jesus Storybook Bible.
Jago and Sally Lloyd-Jones Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing:
- Is perfect for children ages 6 to 10
- Shares profound spiritual truths from the Bible in a conversational tonedrawing insights from creation, history, science, the writings of great thinkers and preachers and writers, and more
- Is accessible yet theologically rich revealing biblical truth in word and imageall working together and designed to do one thing: to make the readers heart sing
Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing is a thoughtful gift for birthdays, baptisms, baby showers, adoption celebrations, Valentines Day, Easter, and holiday gift giving. Sally Lloyd-Jones rich text and Jagos award winning illustrations will turn your childs eyes toward the God who loves them with a Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love.
Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25 books, spanning the Christian and the general markets. Her work has been critically acclaimed by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her books (which are written for children, but lots of adults are reading) include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts To Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publishers Book of the Year Award in the adult inspiration category; How to be a Baby, a New York Times Notable Book of the Year; Song of the Stars; as well as board books like Found and Loved for her tiniest readers. Sally was raised in Africa, at a boarding school in England, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and now lives in NYC. She can be found at www.sallylloyd-jones.com
Jago is an accomplished illustrator with several prestigious awards to his credit, including a Macmillian "Highly Commended" Award for Childrens Illustration in 2003, an AOI Silver Award in 2004, and the National Literacy Association Wow! Award. Jago lives in Cornwall, England, with his wife and daughter.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: For what age group is this written?
This is written for ages 6 and up.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Inspirational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Inspirational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life