Celebrate the wonderful journey of ministry in the smaller congregation with 99 Thoughts for Smaller Church Youth Workers, and become a more passionate youth worker who's deeply committed to helping guide teenagers toward a Jesus-centered life!
Veteran youth worker Stephanie Caro, who understands both the challenges and blessings of working in a smaller youth ministry, cleverly unpacks her insights and ideas in 99 Thoughts for Smaller Church Youth Workers. Your heart for teenagers will grow as you read Stephanie's wisdom on vibrantly ministering in a smaller church.
- Major themes in the book include: Appreciating the advantages of serving in a smaller youth ministry
- Finding, training, and keeping quality volunteers
- Making parents your partners in ministry
- Handling your congregation's unique challenges
- Coping with the oddities of a smaller youth group
- Doing more ministry with less money
Stephanie also delivers practical suggestions and resources for youth ministry programming, affirming your students and leaders, and tapping into creative, beneficial resources.