Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2014
Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would?Pete WilsonThomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 63 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)
When Life Hurts: Finding Hope and Healing from the Pain You CarryJimmy Evans, Frank MartinBaker Books / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$13.99Save 29% ($4.00)
Can you believe that the pain you feel could be the most loving way for God to show you His goodness? Jamie Freeman brings to this book a deeply personal insight into how God uses trials and adversity to promote His own goodness.
No one escapes suffering in this life. Suffering is such a difficult subject to address. It's a topic that has the potential to stir our deepest emotions and remind us of past memories we had hoped to forever forget.
...His personal story is riveting, inspiring, challenging, and completely countercultural. This message will not be welcomed in some quarters, but it's right at home with the bloody cross of Jesus.
Read this book and grow in grace. Meet Jamie and see that grace embodied in his walking and talking.
Jamie Freeman's story is one of triumph over tragedy and a wonderful testimony to God's power and grace in his life... his testimony and insights will inspire and challenge you.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth